CrossFit 1855 offers an Open Gym section for members only. The large open space is sectioned off and fully equipped. Members and programs must be approved by CrossFit 1855 to show they are competent and safe in their movements as Open Gym is unsupervised. CrossFit 1855 also reserves the right to remove privileges if members are deemed unsafe.
- Respect group classes. They always take priority on space and equipment.
- Respect the coaches. When a coach is briefing at the whiteboard and teaching on the floor, please do not be disruptive – be mindful of the speaker volume and when barbells are dropping.
- Basic gym etiquette still applies. Wipe down and put away all equipment – leave the space in better condition than when you showed up.
- Play nice. This is a shared space, so be accommodating.
- Above all, have fun and meet new people.
Monday to Friday – 6am to 8pm
Saturday – 10 am to 1pm
Sunday – 10am to 3pm